Fall Colours

After living in Ontario for a number of years, I always feel like our fall colours here in the Lower Mainland pale in comparison. This is partially because the mountains stay green year ‘round. Clearly I have completed under estimated Mother Nature.

Every day I look out my window, and I’m blown away by the stunning palette of colors around me. It seems like each park starts a few weeks apart so that the color magic seems to last for a really long time.

With my mending bones I have not been able to get onto the trails this year, which is the natural choice for taking fall photos. Instead I have a gallery of urban fall colours around North Vancouver.

Look at the Magic in the Sky
Day by day, the leaves keep falling
Typical red fall colors
This tree can't decide what color it wants to be

A lot of yellow


I love the clouds in this one
Love having this park so close to home

Comments