Busy Day

10:25

It would seem I got a lot accomplished today.  Had a phone meeting this morning and then worked for a bit.  While I was having my phone meeting, the sun flooded in through the blinds in that way that makes you realise how dirty your floor is.

So after I worked I had to vacuum the floor, which also means the bathroom floor.  Since I was vacuuming the bathroom, I thought I might as well clean the mirror and wipe down the counter and the fixtures.

I spent some time finding out about copic markers.  I think I want to play with copic markers too.

Then I had some errands to run but made lunch for the wee kidlet and I first.  While I ate my lunch I tinkered with my new digital design program and played for a bit.  The lunch got cold and the list of errands fluttered by the open window.

With a start I realised that I had to meet a friend for coffee in half an hour.  I stormed out the house, rushed through my errands and waited at the coffee shop by the time she arrived.  We visited for a bit,  and then I came home to really get stuff done.

10:30

Tomorrow's post will be about Eid and I'll tell you about all the other things I did tonight.

Comments