Bloody election

8:55

Where has my evening gone? I worked all day and had a full evening of craftiness planned. But that damned election kept me glued to the computer.

Somehow, in my head, I just assumed it was a foregone conclusion that Mr. O would win .. but apparently not. It was a race to the finish.  Even as I'm typing we - I mean they - are still waiting for Ohio and Florida.

But I do love watching my feed on both Twitter and Facebook.  It turns out all my FB friends, and most of the people I follow on Twitter are relieved at the outcome of the election.  There is a cat on Twitter who is disappointed - but it's a cat. Don't ask why I follow a cat ok!

So thank goodness for the outcome, but alarming that America is so divided and that so many people lean so far right.

Now I have to go selvage some creative time out of my evening.

9:03

Comments