Dream Job

9:30

So this dream job may actually turn into reality.  Don't think of job as in earning a living, think of job as what you do.

In my case, I want to work at crafty things. Note how the language has changed from "make a living" to just "work".  Again refer to paragraph 1 above.

I'm doing some online certification for the paper-crafting bit and tonight I signed up to do a correspondence course (go figure!!) for teaching knitting and crochet classes.  The Yarn Council have assigned me to a Michael's store on Broadway Avenue, and I've had to submit an online job application.  Of course I did that right away and have completed the time test as well as the assessment part. OK OK so I'm a keener.

If my brother is reading this, he has now fallen off his chair laughing, and is probably rolling around on the floor howling.

Luckily, I don't care about Mr. Mockery. I am so excited about this! I could actually teach crafty classes.  It will be casual hours and probably $10/hr ... but just think how much fun it will be!!

9:35

Comments