Social Media Madness


10:16

Yesterday I told you about training that I need to complete in order to become certified to teach paper-crafting. Yes, yes, go ahead, roll you eyes and scoff.

So in order to do the training, I had to join the Spotted Canary community. It's an online crafting community where you can also buy some crafty supplies.

Now you can find me on www.spottedcanary.com! I haven't uploaded any projects yet because I'm still figuring out the rules - but I'll get something up there soon.

I'm also on Ravelry: that one's an online knitting community. Great place to find patterns and inspiration.




And I'm on Facebook, Twitter (with two different accounts), Linked In, Google +, Pinterest, I have a Wordpress blog at www.moniera.wordpress.com, this Blogspot blog and two other blogs www.inpursuitoffitness.ca and www.bc-outside.com. I also have a blog on my Stampin' Up site and I'm on the My Digital Studio site. Oh wait, I'm on PinkBike and the Muddbunnies forum too.  These two are mountain biking sites. I have a Flickr account too. The only one that I actually don't use is Google+.  I got that one mostly to secure the username Moniera ... just in case I want to use that platform at some later date.

Phew! That's a lot.

And then today I got a reminder from TripAdvisor telling me with only a couple more reviews I could get a fantastic new badge! I'd even forgotten about that one. Oh and someone asked me for a positive review on Yelp, so yes, I'm also on Yelp.

That's a lot of social media!  I'm not sure if it's a subconscious need to connect, or if its just FMS. You know, Fear of Missing Something.

10:23 - ooopsies

Comments