Pinspiration


Of all my boards on Pinterest, my board called Card Ideas always has the most pins, followed by Paper Magic and Crafty Thing.  I pin them thinking "Oooh one day I'd like to try that" .. but there's more pinning then trying going on so far.

So last week, I chose two pins that I recently pinned and recreated my versions of them.

Here's the first.

This is the original pin, and .... below is my version.  It's not quite as pretty, but a lot fancier than anything I could come up with on my own.




Here's the second one - original pin below - isn't this just so pretty?



And here's my version.   I am so in love with the this honeycomb embossing folder.  I really wish there was a matching punch, so I wouldn't have to cut those little shapes out one by one.  The honeycomb embossing folder and this lovely paper (Tea for Two Designer Series Paper) are both out of the Spring Catalogue.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading back over to Pinterest for mor "pinspiration".

This blog post first appeared on my Stampin' Up blog.

Comments